Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully.
All terms and conditions must be agreed to prior to use of this software.
TipRanks™ (“TR”) reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions contained herein. Your use of the QuantRanks website and tools (“QR Tools”) constitutes YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITRONS OF USE, as modified. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND/OR WISH TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITRONS OF USE CONTAINED HEREIN, DO NOT USE THE TR SERVICES.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AND IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE USING THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES THAT WE PROVIDE. BY USING THE SITE OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
WE ARE NOT INVESTMENT ADVISORS. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH ARE NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE OR A RECOMMENDATION OR OPINION WITH RESPECT TO ANY PARTICULAR SECURITY. IN ADDITION, THE SITE, THE ALGORITHM AND THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH MAY CONTAIN, BE BASED ON OR OTHERWISE REFER TO ERRORS, INACCURACIES, MISCALCULATIONS, PARTIAL OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION, OUTDATED DATA, MISTAKES OR FAULTS. SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED OR RELIED ON IN MAKING INVESTMENT DECISIONS. WE REFER YOU TO THE DISCLAIMERS IN SECTION XII FOR MORE INFORMATION.
I. “Services” Definition
Services, content, feature, product, tools or application made available, from time to time, in this Site, www.quantranks.com ("Site") and/or any relevant software ("Software") (all of the foregoing shall be collectively referred to as "Services")
II. Accepting the Terms
User must first agree to the Terms. Users may not use the TR Services if they do not accept the Terms.
1. Your use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use, as modified from time to time. The User understands and agrees that TR will treat the use of TR Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
2. By accessing or using the Services, you agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not use any of the Services provided by TR.
3. A User may not use TR Services and may not accept the Terms if (a) User is not of legal age or in any other way lack capacity to form a binding contract with TR (b) User is a person barred from receiving TR Services under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which User resides or from which User accesses TR Services.
4. Before continuing, User should print off or save a local copy of the User Agreement’s Terms and Conditions for personal records.
III. Provision of TR Services
1. TR is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. User acknowledges and agrees that the form and nature of TR Services may change from time to time without prior notice to User.
2. User acknowledges that TR analyses the behaviour of all TR users. TR may use 3rd party research and technology to help analyse the customer behaviour data.
3. User acknowledges that the Service is provided for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes
4. User acknowledges that the Service may include certain information taken from stock exchanges and other sources from around the world
5. User acknowledges that none of the information contained in the Services constitutes a solicitation, offer, opinion, or recommendation by TR to buy or sell any security, or to provide legal, tax, accounting, or investment advice or services regarding the profitability or suitability of any security or investment
6. User acknowledges that the information provided as part of the Services is not intended for use by, or distribution to, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such use or distribution would be contrary to law or regulation.
7. TR, its suppliers, agents, directors, officers, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to you or any other person for any: (a) inaccuracies or errors in or omissions from the Service including, but not limited to, quotes and financial data; (b) delays, errors, or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of the Service; or (c) loss or damage arising from any use of the Services
8. User acknowledges that any action and/or investment and/or transaction based upon information provided in the Services are made entirely upon the user sole discretion. TR hold no responsibility whatsoever for any of the above-mentioned actions made by the user, and in no case will the user have any claim against TipRanks for any direct and/or indirect damages inflicted on him for actions made by his use of the Services.
9. TR retain the right, at our sole discretion, to implement limits to the nature of, or your continued ability to access the Services and any data, and impose other limitations at any time, with or without notice, including without limitation, by charging fees. You acknowledge that a variety of our actions may impair or prevent you from accessing or using the Services at certain times and/or in the same way, for limited periods or permanently, and agree that we have no responsibility or liability as a result of any such actions or results, including, without limitation, for the deletion of, or failure to make available to you, the Services.
10. TR may from time to time engage certain affiliates or other third parties to provide all or part of the Services to you, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that such third-party involvement is acceptable.
11. TR may from time to time include as part of the Services computer software supplied by third parties which is utilized by permission of the respective licensors and/or copyright holders on the terms provided by such parties. We expressly disclaim any warranty or other assurance to you regarding such third-party software.
12. As an expressed condition of using TR, User agrees to not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or that is prohibited by these conditions and terms. Further, User agrees to determine that the use of TR to connect to and/or utilize information and/or services of User’s securities broker or dealer is not prohibited by User’s securities broker or dealer. TR may only be used by a User located in a jurisdiction, state, county, province, territory, and/or country where such Information and/or TR Services are allowed by (a) the jurisdiction, state, country, province, territory, and/or country, and (b) the United States.
V. Use of TR Services
1. TR Services (including, without limitation, the Software, website, algorithm and content) are provided for your information and personal, non-commercial use only. When using TR Services, you must comply with these Terms and Conditions, and all applicable laws.
2. In order to access certain TR Services, Users may be required to provide information about themselves (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for TR Service, or as part of the continued use of TR Services. A User agrees that any registration information given to TR will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
3. User agrees to use TR Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries).
4. User agrees not to access (or attempt to access) any of TR Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by TR, unless specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with TR. User specifically agrees not to access (or attempt to access) any of TR Services through any automated means.
5. User agrees to not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts TR Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to TR Services).
6. Unless User is specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with TR, User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell TR Services for any purpose.
7. User agrees to be solely responsible (and that TR has no responsibility to User or to any third party) for any breach of obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which TR may suffer) of any such breach.
8. TR may modify or enhance the functionality of your browser, any website or content accessed by you or other software. By downloading, installing or using the Services, you consent to such modifications and enhancements.
9. Except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions , you may not:
i. use our Site or Services in an unlawful or fraudulent manner or for such purposes, to collect personally identifiable information, or to impersonate other users;
ii. modify or use our copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, or interfere with the security-related features of our Site or Services;
iii. use our Site or Services in any way to manipulate or distort, or undermine the integrity and accuracy of, any content (including rankings reflected by using the Software), or take any action to interfere with, damage, disrupt any part of our Site or Services;
iv. use our Site or Services to send, receive, upload/post, download, any material which does not comply with our content standards;
v. use our Site or Services to transmit or facilitate the transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material;
vi. use our Site or Services to transmit any data, or upload to our Site or Services any data, that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
vii. decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any portion of our Site or Services (including, without limitation, the Software);
viii. use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained our Site or Services, or use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from our Site or Services;
ix. engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Site or Services;
x. use our Site or Services for any commercial purpose or in connection with any commercial activity performed, without obtaining our prior written consent; or
xi. reconfigure any rankings or content in any way. If reproducing any part of the data, you must maintain the layout and content as displayed on the Services. Under no circumstances should data be re-ordered or combined with other data for supplementary analyses in any context without prior written permission and full disclosure of the intentions of any further analysis.
xii. You agree to fully cooperate with us to investigate any suspected or actual activity that is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
IV. Limitations of Liabilities
1. The information and/or Services provided by TR are provided on “as is” basis. TR shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the information, data, content, quotes, transactions, advertisements, and/or other material contained in, gathered by, used in, relied upon, and/or presented by TR.
2. The provision of certain parts of the Service is subject to the terms and conditions of other agreements to which TR is a party
(b) REGARDLESS OF ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE RECEIVED TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OR THAT OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES EXCEED $50. YOU AGREE THAT THIS IS A FAIR LIMITATION BASED UPON THE MANNER AND COST BY WHICH OUR SITE OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU, AND TAKING INTO ACCOUNT YOUR ABILITY TO USE ALTERNATIVE RESOURCES PROVIDING INFORMATION SIMILAR TO THAT OF OUR SITE OR SERVICES. FURTHERMORE, YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, RELATED TO, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH OUR SITE, SERVICES OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MUST COMMENCE WITHIN SIX (6) MONTHS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. CAUSES OF ACTION BROUGHT OUTSIDE THIS TIME PERIOD ARE WAIVED.
V. Limitation, Suspension or Termination
1. User acknowledges and agrees that TR may stop, change, limit, suspend or terminate (permanently or temporarily) providing TR Services (or any features within TR Services) to User or to users generally at TR’s sole discretion, without prior notice. User may stop using TR Services at any time. A User does not need to specifically inform TR when s/he stops using TR Services.
2. User acknowledges and agrees that if TR disables access to the account, User may be prevented from accessing TR Services, User account details or any files or other content which is contained in the User’s account.
3. User acknowledges and agrees that any limitation, suspension, or termination TR may impose shall not alter User’s obligations to TR under these Terms and Conditions. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which by their nature should survive any such action on our part, shall survive including, but not limited to, provisions relating to indemnities, releases, disclaimers, limitations on liability, and the miscellaneous provisions below. Upon termination of these Terms and Conditions, or in any case determined by TR in TR sole discretion, User’s license to use the Content and/or Services will immediately expire.
4. User acknowledges and agrees that if he/she violate these Terms, TR reserve the right to issue the User a warning regarding the violation or to immediately terminate or suspend your access and/or use of the Service. User agrees that TR don't need to provide you with a notice before terminating or suspending your access and/or use of the Service, but we may provide such notice at our sole discretion.
VI. Passwords, Account Security and Privacy
1. User agrees and understands to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account used to access TR Services.
2. User agrees to be solely responsible to TR for all activities that occur under User’s account.
3. If User becomes aware of any unauthorized use of their password or of their account, User agrees to: (a) notify TR immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and (b) change their password
5. User agrees to the use of User data in accordance with TR’s Privacy Statement.
6. TR may use anonymized data such as holdings in portfolios to extract , aggregated, non-identifiable, high level statistics (such as average sector distribution, popular stocks, etc. ) for the purpose of providing the Service and sharing with third parties
7. TipRanks may use un-identifiable personal data provided voluntarily by the user (such as age, profession, country of residence, income, etc.) for the purpose of providing the Service and redistributing to third parties. For the avoidance of doubt any information shared with third parties will be completely anonymized and none-identifiable.
VII. Intellectual Property Rights
1. TR Site, Services and related content (and any derivative works or enhancements of the same) including, but not limited to, all text, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services, URLs, technology, documentation and interactive features (collectively, "Content") and all intellectual property rights to the same are owned by us and/or by third parties, and nothing herein grants you any right in connection with the Content, except for a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-sub licensable right and license to access and use such Content solely for personal non-commercial purposes
2. TR Services, including all contents, are protected as a collective work and/or a compilation, as the case may be, to the maximum extent permitted by copyright and/or any other applicable law and/or international treaty (“Intellectual Property Protection Laws”). User acknowledges and agrees that TR (or TR’s Licensors) own all legal right, title and interest in and to TR Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in TR Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
3. Unless agreed otherwise in writing with TR, nothing in the Terms gives a User a right to use any of TR’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, or any other distinctive brand features.
4. User agrees not to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within TR Services.
5. Unless expressly authorized to do so in writing by TR, User agrees that in using TR Services, User will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
6. User agrees not to use the Information and/or TR Services in any manner that could compete with TR.
7. TR may remove or disable, in our sole discretion, access to material on the Site or Services or hosted on our systems that may be infringing third parties rights (including, without limitation, copyright of others).
8. User may notify that copyrighted material has allegedly been infringed and matters other than informing TipRanks that copyrighted material may have been infringed and include in your notice details such as: a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, including a link or screenshot of the webpage containing the infringing material (if applicable); your address, telephone number and e-mail address; a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and any additional information as shall be required by TipRanks
IX. License from TR
1. User is granted with a personal, limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sub licensable right and license to access and use our Site and Services solely for personal non-commercial purposes. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling the User to use and enjoy the benefit of TR Services as provided by TR, in the manner permitted by the Terms.
2. User may not (and may not permit anyone else to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Software or any part thereof, unless this is expressly permitted or required by law, or unless given prior written permission to do so by TR.
3. Unless TR has given User specific prior written permission to do so, User may not assign (or grant a sub-license of) rights to use the Software, grant a security interest in or over rights to use the Software, or otherwise transfer or encumber any part of rights to use the Software.
4. TR owns and retains all proprietary rights in TR Services. Data as part of TR Services may contain copyrighted material and other proprietary information of TR and its Licensors. The provision of TR Services does not transfer to User or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property, including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights in any TR or third-party content.
5. User’s access to certain content or features may be limited if the User is not 18 years of age or older, or the legal age in your jurisdiction to form a legally binding agreement, or for other reasons.
1. TR are constantly updating our Site and Services to provide better options and features, or for other reasons. In certain instances it may be necessary to update or modify these Terms and Conditions to reflect these and other changes (e.g., to reflect updates to our practices and policies). We also may, in some instances, need to provide you with operating rules or additional terms that govern your use of parts of our Site or any Services ("Additional Terms"). Accordingly, you agree that we may at any time provide you with Additional Terms, or update or modify these Terms, as appropriate or necessary. To the extent any Additional Terms conflict with these Terms and Conditions, the Additional Terms will prevail.
2. Modifications to these Terms and Conditions or any Additional Terms will be effective upon: (a) notice, either by posting on our Site or by email notification; and (b) your subsequent use of our Site or Services. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions and the Site from time to time for any changes or Additional Terms. Your access and continued use of our Site or Services following any modification of these Terms and Conditions or the provision of Additional Terms will signify your consent to and acceptance of the same.
XI. Jurisdiction and Law that Applies to Agreement
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
2. Any claim or dispute between you and TR that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Services or the Site shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Tel Aviv, Israel, and you hereby consent to, and irrevocably waive all defences of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non convenient with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the courts of Tel Aviv.
3. If there is a dispute between you and anyone accessing our Site or Services, or you and any third party in connection with our Site or Services, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. In such instances, you hereby release TipRanks and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies from any and all claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to or in any way connected with such dispute.
THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE SITE, SOFTWARE AND ALL INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE", WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FITNESS FOR ANY USER'S INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES, FINANCIAL SITUATION, OR MEANS. FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES AND/OR FREE FROM ERRORS. FURTHERMORE, THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE, THE ALGORITHM AND THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH MAY CONTAIN, BE BASED ON OR OTHERWISE REFER TO ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND MISCALCULATIONS, PARTIAL OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION, OUTDATED DATA, MISTAKES OR FAULTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL TIPRANKS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE, DISRUPTION, DOWNTIME, AND INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES, DELAY, INACCURACY OR OTHER NONPERFORMANCE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES.
QuantRanks and/or TipRanks are a publisher. You understand that no content published as part of the Services constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that none of the creators or providers of our Services or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. Accordingly, do not attempt to contact them seeking personalized investment advice, which they cannot provide. To the extent any of the content published as part of the Services may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person.
Trading in securities (including, without limitation, stocks, options, ETFs and bonds) involves risk and volatility. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Neither TR nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. In addition as markets change continuously, previously published information and data may not be current and should not be relied upon.
You understand that performance data is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, that the calculations therein are made using such data, and that such calculations are not guaranteed by these sources, the information providers, or any other person or entity, and may not be complete. TR makes no representations regarding Third-Party Content, nor is TR liable for Third-Party Content.
Before selling or buying any investment, You should consult with a qualified broker or other financial professional to verify pricing information.
To the extent any of our services involves a model portfolio or an actual portfolio of investments, as described below, such portfolio of investments is chosen by the author in accordance with their stated investment strategy. Your actual results may differ from results reported for the portfolio for many reasons, including, without limitation:
• performance results for the portfolio do not reflect actual trading commissions that you may incur;
• performance results for the portfolio do not account for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity, that may affect your results;
• the investments chosen for the portfolio may be volatile, and server, delivery delays and other factors may cause the price you obtain to differ substantially from the price at the time of the alert;
• you may not have the capital to trade as frequently as the portfolio;
• the size and timing of a subscriber’s purchase or sale of a stock may affect the price of the stock.
• certain of our products may contain a model portfolio that provides investment ideas and/or provides information regarding investments. Each product is available for informational purposes only. The information, research, and opinions contained in our products have been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy and completeness nor the opinions based thereon. You should not rely solely upon the research herein for purposes of transacting securities or other investments, and you are encouraged to conduct your own research and due diligence, and to seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before you make any investment. None of the information contained in our products constitutes, or is intended to constitute a recommendation by us of any particular security or trading strategy or a determination by us that any security or trading strategy is suitable for any specific person. Investing in the stocks chosen in any of TR products is risky and speculative. Trading in any security can result in immediate and substantial losses of the money invested. It is recommended that you only invest funds that are not allocated for other purposes, such as retirement savings, student loans, mortgages, education, or debt reduction.
THE SERVICES ARE OFFERED SOLELY FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND NOT FOR ANY COMMERCIAL USE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT INCLUDED IN ANY SERVICES FOR PURPOSES OF ANY INVESTMENT OR TRANSACTION IN SECURITIES, AND YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONDUCT YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND DUE DILIGENCE, AND TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED SECURITIES PROFESSIONAL, WHICH IS LICENSED TO PROVIDE ADVICE IN CONNECTION WITH SECURITIES, BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY INVESTMENT. WE ARE NOT A REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR BROKER-DEALER, AND WE DO NOT PROVIDE AN INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE OR ANY ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATION WITH RESPECT TO BUYING OR SELLING ANY SECURITIES. WE HAVE NOT OBTAINED ANY LICENSE FROM ANY REGULATORY AUTHORITY WITH RESPECT TO THESE MATTERS.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AND ANY PUBLICATIONS, PRESENTATIONS, FINANCIAL TRADING INFORMATION, PRICING DATA, TRADE DATA, PERFORMANCE INFORMATION, ANALYSTS OR BLOGGERS OPINIONS, POSTINGS, OR OTHER INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN, ACCESSED VIA, OR DESCRIBED ON THE SITE, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You are solely responsible for any actions or decisions you take based on materials and information available through our Site and Services, and should carry out your own research and investigation as appropriate.
User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TR and our officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, distribution partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, obligations, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or related to: (i) your access to or use of our Site or Services; (ii) any actual or alleged violation or breach by you of these Terms and Conditions (or any Additional Terms (as such term is defined below); (iii) any actual or alleged breach of any representation, warranty or covenant that you have made to us; and/or (iv) your acts or omissions. User agrees to fully cooperate with TR in the defense of any claim that is the subject of your obligations hereunder.
1. No waiver by either of us of any breach or default under these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
2. Except where specifically stated otherwise, if any part of these Terms and Conditions are deemed unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, it is agreed that part of these Terms and Conditions shall be stricken and that the remaining terms in these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected and shall remain in force and effect.
3. You may not assign these Terms and Conditions or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
Note: TP paid memberships are recurring subscriptions that involve automatic renewals. Depending on the membership, automatic renewals can occur on a monthly or yearly basis and will involve another charge to the user.
Mazeh 56 Tel Aviv Israel 6579424